North Central International is a full-service Navistar/International Truck dealer group with locations across Minnesota, Northern Iowa, and South Dakota. We offer truck sales and service, parts sales, and Idealease truck leasing/rentals. Our primary focus is to keep customers on the road by having an exceptional experience within our organizations. Please come join our team!
We are looking for a diesel technician to maintain diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
– Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged components.
– Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
– Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
– Verify vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
– Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
– Comply with OEM warranty guidelines as it pertains to proper diagnostic and repair of a vehicle.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
– Must have technical school training or equivalent on-the-job experience.
– Must have own tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $32.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com