Skip to content
Agriculture Green Technology
- We teach the latest, most environmentally friendly soil conservation techniques.
- We are working with SDSU on post-harvest cover crop and polyculture studies, for ecologically friendly ways of protecting against soil erosion and increasing soil sustainability.
- Our Precision Technology option teaches innovative methods of reducing chemical and fertilizer application overlap—resulting in a healthier environment.
- Precision Technology also develops application maps for the purpose of efficient zone application of fertilizer and seed.
- We use reduced-tillage practices, resulting in carbon sequestering and less water and soil run-off.
- Our students study environmentally friendly methods of waste management and application—including attending state-sponsored training.