Shipping and Receiving
Website Enercept, Inc.
Job Title: Shipping and Receiving
Reports To: Production Supervisor
The shipping and receiving department are primarily responsible for unloading and loading semi-trucks as well as keep all inventory items and finished products organized.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential duties. Other duties may be assigned including cross-training and/or working in other departments.
· Know and understand the different types and sizes of EPS, sheeting, lumber, posts, and accessories.
· With use of forklift and fall restraint system, must effectively and securely load structural insulated panels for best fit. Load all trucks according to load sheets per project, including all accessory items.
· Accurately record the items loaded and submit appropriate paperwork.
· Unload all incoming freight such as lumber, parts, plans, foam, etc.
· Sign and date all packing slips and return to purchasing.
· Hand delivers packages to individuals, as soon as possible, upon delivery.
· Build and organize all beams and king posts for each project.
· Store all finished panels in an organized and accessible manner.
· Establish and maintain inventory levels of screws, washers, bolts, metal strips, basement clips, sealants, seam tapes, and other accessories.
· Help train new employees.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Attends all required company trainings.
· Assist in other areas as requested.
Education and / or Experience: High School Diploma / GED; previous construction experience preferred. Forklift experience preferred.
Skills: Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16”, self- directed, capable of lifting 50-150lbs on a regular basis. Good organizational skills and attention to detail. Experience operating nail guns, saws, and staplers.
This document does not constitute an offer of employment or create an employment contract of any kind. Any job offer will not provide a contract other than an at-will relationship between Enercept Inc. and employee.
Enercept has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions of the position have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities.
Enercept is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org