PT Operations Administrator
Website United Hardware
PT Operations Administrator: Do you have a passion for computers? Just starting your IT career? Do you have strong Customer Service skills? United Hardware is looking for YOU! Our Milbank, SD warehouse location is currently seeking a part-time Operations Administrator, Sunday – Wednesday, 3pm-7pm. Availability for full time hours with the addition of order-filling duties in the warehouse.
United Hardware’s distribution warehouse provides products, retail programs and support services to hardware retailers such as Hardware Hank and Trustworthy across the Midwest, and is currently one of Milbank’s largest employers!
The community of Milbank offers a low cost of living, a wonderful school system, and a thriving economy with plenty of job opportunities. Explore the many benefits that Milbank and United Hardware have to offer!
To learn more about United Hardware, visit us at www.unitedhardware.com
To further explore the community of Milbank, SD, please visit www.Milbanksd.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer warehouse phone line and provide customer support, including assisting in diagnosing issues with ordering equipment, or direct the call to someone who can answer their questions
- Provides operational support to dealers during Corporate off hours
- Monitor email for errors and exceptions, correcting errors that arise by following the instructions as listed in the Email Handbook or contacting the on-call support person
- Complete the daily scheduled operations tasks and nightly order verification as outlined on the daily operations schedule
- Serve as a backup resource for United’s retail scanners, warehouse scanners and warehouse scanner supplies, batteries, work stations, voice units and warehouse printers
- Operate various printers to print paperwork for the stores and drivers, i.e. bin labels, price tickets, status reports, bill of ladings and hazardous manifest for loaded trucks
- Collate printed documents by customer into designated customer envelopes
- Write trucks for departure, add additional information to bill of ladings and complete, copy and file manifest for the trucks
- Greet visitors as they arrive and depart
- Print license plates for receiving
- Monitor truck plates. Notify shipping if missing license plate. Check progress of orders and look for unfilled lines
- Retrieve door and trailer number from shipping
- Keep warehouse printer stocked with shipping labels and ribbon. Restock paper, tickets and other material in the computer room & office. Make sure areas have extra labels.
- Keep printers maintained and cleaned, if necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Follow established procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot & think independently
- Detail oriented
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- LTD Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.