ServiceMaster of Watertown
We are a Cleaning and Restoration Company.
Looking for some extra spending money? Come join the ServiceMaster team.
This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer’s buildings and grounds by performing the following essential duties:
• Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools, and procedures
• Cleaning duties includes: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, polishing, dusting, trash, and windows.
• Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
Cleaner Requirements and Qualifications:
• Ability to follow verbal directions.
• Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team.
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the cleaning routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds.
In-house training will be provided.
Salary will be determined on work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org