Website Route 15 Body Works
Looking for a better working environment? Search No further!
Route 15 Body Works in Wilmot, SD is searching for an automotive technician/mechanic to join our team.
You will enjoy excellent working conditions in our newly built, spacious, well-lit shop. Don’t worry about the winter cold or the summer heat, our shop is equipped with A/C and in-floor heat! Don’t pass up this opportunity to be part of a team of highly qualified technicians providing outstanding customer service!
Our team has access to the latest tools and technology to serve our customers well. Our staff enjoy a comfortable break room and a complimentary coffee bar, employee shower and laundry, group health insurance, retirement, paid-time off and overtime. Not to mention evenings, weekends, and holidays off!
We are looking for a technician with a background in diagnostic repairs, trouble shooting, and a variety of mechanical repair. Ability to diagnose drivability, brake, ABS, SRS, TPMS, CEL & emission problems. Diagnose problems and accurately record findings, recommendations & repairs in shop management.
- Aggressive wages
- No weekends or major holidays
- Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance
- Overtime available but not required
- Company-paid training
- Excellent work conditions
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Performing inspection and diagnostic procedures to identify defects/customer concerns
- Performing oil changes and lubrication service
- Performing tire repairs and installation service
- Maintaining clean and safe work environment; cleans spills and debris immediately to reduce hazards
- Following company and industry safety rules and regulations
- Other related duties as assigned
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work scheduled hours as necessitated by business need
- Valid driver’s license & Ability to drive vehicles equipped with manual transmission
- Knowledge of equipment/tool operation and diagnostic/repair procedures
- Automotive/mechanical background and experience preferred but will train the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.