Computer / Office Machine Service Technician
Office Equipment Service
We are looking for a qualified person to sell, install, and maintain computers, office machines and related peripherals. Technician would deliver or assist in delivery and installation of printers, fax machines, and copiers.
· Sell and/or set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
· Maintain and repair other technological equipment (e.g. routers/switches/access points) or peripheral devices including printers and copiers.
· Manage security options and software in computers and networks.
· Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
· Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
· Offer timely technical support.
· Experience with LAN/WAN networks
· Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
· Good knowledge of internet security, data privacy, and backup principles
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Very good communication abilities
· Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
· Degree in IT related field helpful but not required
· Candidate will be required to move and lift 50lbs+ on occasion.
· Position is 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com