Welder Opportunities – Many Shifts Available
Website Millerbernd Manufacturing Company
Proudly building a safe and secure company
A Welder is responsible for performing MIG / TIG welding, layout, tacking, fabrication and building functions in the manufacture of various products in accordance with product specifications.
Preferred candidates will have a High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years experience in metal fabrication/welding experience. Other combinations of formal training and experience will be considered.
Successful completion of internal welding test is mandatory.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform MIG/TIG welding tasks to WPS
- Layout and tack to specifications
- Use grinder or other appropriate tools to clean, smooth out, grind or finish parts as needed
- Use various machines to fabricate, build, and design products.
- Repair improperly welded pieces and fill holes
- Monitor the production board and internal paperwork to perform tasks in the designated sequence
- Accurately label all parts for routing to next operation
- Consistently demonstrate and promote MMC Core Values
- Ensure use of safe work procedures and wear all required PPE. Promptly report all injuries and unsafe conditions.
- Regular and on-time attendance for full scheduled work shift
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with coworkers to promote a cooperative working climate conducive to maximum productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate and support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Maintains 5S guidelines
- Communicate relevant information and concerns positively and effectively to others in timely manner
- Perform work at the appropriate pace to maintain quality and productivity requirements
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of completing assigned work
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required
Enter job data in production tracking system
- Seek and perform alternate, productive tasks to keep busy during unexpected down time
Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Use crane, hoist, forklift or other material handling equipment to transport materials and product into and out of the work area as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com