Website G & R Controls
We provide HVAC service and temperature controls solutions
Want to learn a trade? Come learn with us! We are looking for candidates with an interest in electrical or HVAC fields. Let us help you explore a career in HVAC control or service work. We have full-time work available through the summer, and can accommodate part-time work for those planning to attend school in the fall.
· Installation of temperature control, building automation and security systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, mounting field panels and energy management components and assisting with system start-up.
· Assist seasoned service staff with maintenance of customer systems.
· Assist warehouse staff with organization and pre-assembly of HVAC and control system components.
· Most work will be done on construction jobsites or occupied customer facilities. Some pre-assembly work will be done in our company warehouse.
· When overnight travel is required, company pays travel time and expenses. Employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements and goals:
· Candidates should have an interest in pursuing a career in electrical or HVAC trades.
· We will help obtain licensing where it is required.
· Applicants will gain an understanding of HVAC systems and experience in wiring, as well as reading blueprints and wiring diagrams.
· Applicant must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and clean background.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Use hand tools.
· Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
· Lift 50+ pounds.
· Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and cover travel expenses, including per diems, and pay the cost of necessary licensing. We provide all tools and safety equipment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
To apply for this job please visit hvacelementsgroup.com.