Website Enercept, Inc.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Operations Manager
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Identify issues outside of Enercept’s capability to fix in-house and propose alternatives for outsourcing.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, testing equipment and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to management.
- Document repairs and maintain a log of pertinent information.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Education and / or Experience: High School Diploma / GED, 2+ years of manufacturing experience. Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills. Some PLC, HVAC, and welding experience is a plus.
Skills: Problem analysis and resolution, strong intrapersonal and communication skills. Quality oriented and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple priorities. Strong team player. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficient with Microsoft Office. Must be able to regularly lift 50 to 75 lbs.
This document does not constitute an offer of employment or create an employment contract of any kind. Any job offer will not provide a contract other than an at-will relationship between Enercept Inc. and employee.
Enercept has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions of the position have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities.
Enercept is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com