IT Tech. Support
Website Dakota Tube, Inc.
Family Owned business located in the Watertown Area
We have opening for Full-Time, Intern – Part-Time Positions available
· 18 years of age
· AA degree in information technology or equivalent experience
Solid understanding of windows server, Windows operating systems, DOS, Exchange server, Windows server administration, networking concepts, configuring client/server applications, TCP/IP, VPN, Microsoft Office suite, wireless technology, Cisco equipment and basic knowledge of phone systems.
· Listen, pay attention, learn and be safe
· Report to work on-time and maintain reliable attendance
· Be able to work with others
· Maintain clean and orderly work space
· Provide end-users with a single point of contact for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all computer hardware and software to ensure optimal performance throughout the organization.
· Effectively prioritize multiple tasks and complete them in the most efficient manner.
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills both written and verbal are required.
· Maintain and implement software upgrades, install new software/hardware products.
· Perform all other duties or special assignments as assigned.
· Do as directed and follow orders
· Have a positive attitude
· Work safely and comply with all Dakota Tube safety regulations.
· Be willing to put in overtime (as needed)
Dakota Tube, Inc. is a 3rd generation family-owned company. We are the #1 tube manufacturing company in North America. We manufacture tube assembles which are most often used in hydraulic systems. Dakota Tube, Inc. is unique in the industry; we are the fastest growing company with the most new contracts, but we are still small enough that our employees and management team are on a first name basis. Teamwork is not an empty motivational phrase here, it permeates everything we do. Our company’s mission is to keep it that way, no matter how large we grow. We are currently seeking a IT Support Tech. positions for all shifts.
Please contact HR for an interview and tour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com