HVAC Balancing Technician
Website Balancing Professionals, Inc.
Certified HVAC Testing and Balancing Contractor
If you enjoy putting your mechanical skills to work and want a career that keeps you challenged, consider this opportunity!
· Hands on analysis and measurement of HVAC and plumbing/piping systems.
· Collect data and document results.
· Adjust system components to meet engineer and manufacturer specifications.
· Work and coordinate with other trades on jobsites.
· Work will be done on construction jobsites. Some overnight travel will be required with company paying travel time and expenses. Employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements:
· Mechanical experience or education is preferred.
· Should be able to read and analyze plans and specifications.
· Applicant must have valid drivers license, good driving record and clean background.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Use hand tools.
· Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
· Lift 50+ pounds.
· Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle and company shirts. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.