Invest in YOU, Join Agropur!
Invest in you, Join Agropur. We dairy you!
What Agropur invests in YOU:
– Two pay increases within first year of employment!
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 7% company match
– Paid Time Off (available on day 1)
– Tuition Reimbursement Program
– Employee Discounts
– Bonus Program
– Uniform Program
– Shoe Allowance
– Support and resources to meet everyday challenges
– Wellness resources to help you stay fit and well
– Internal Advancement Opportunities
– Leadership Development and Mentorship Programs
– Opportunities to support our local communities
– Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committees
-Chance to apply best practices in sustainability and environmental initiatives
– Commitment to producing high quality nutritious products and providing nourishment around the world
– Learn more about how we invest in you! https://vimeo.com/693788373
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician in Lake Norden, SD.
The Maintenance Technician performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment, and is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep.
– Work only 14 shifts in 28 days with a 5-2-2-5 schedule
– Starting hourly pay at $25.04
– This is a monthly rotating position between days and nights
– 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am
– Double time on Sundays
– $1.50/hour shift differential between the hours of 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
What you need:
– High School Diploma or equivalent required.
– Maintenance/repair experience or training preferred.
– Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
– Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment during the production process as needed.
– Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
– Effectively perform and assist in repair or updating and installation of equipment.
– Perform troubleshooting of equipment, including both electrical and mechanical systems.
– Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to stand/walk for entire shift.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Where you’ll be working:
Our Lake Norden, SD, plant is home to approximately 360 employees and boasts a brand new, state of the art cheese and whey facility. We produce mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano, asiago, and Monterey Jack cheeses as well as various whey streams.
The Lake Norden, SD, area is known for its beautiful lakes and outdoor activities. There are both small and large towns within the area with great schools and healthcare. You can also visit the Watertown Chamber site www.watertownsd.com for more information on local events.
Agropur’s US operations produce approximately 1 billion pounds of quality, award winning cheese each year. The US operations produce more than 20 different cheese varieties along with whey protein and dry ingredients.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org