Full-Time Purchasing Specialist
Website Dakota Tube, Inc.
Family Owned business located in the Watertown Area
· HS diploma or equivalent
· Computer literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Monitor inventory levels of MRO supplies
· Locate suppliers, negotiate prices, and place orders
· Monitor purchases in process and invoices
· Assist in commodity purchases and serve as back-up to commodity buyer as required
· Departmental routine clerical functions
· Assist in LTL shipments when necessary
Dakota Tube, Inc. is a 3rd generation family-owned company. We are the #1 tube manufacturing company in North America. We manufacture tube assembles which are most often used in hydraulic systems. Dakota Tube, Inc. is unique in the industry; we are the fastest growing company with the most new contracts, but we are still small enough that our employees and management team are on a first name basis. Teamwork is not an empty motivational phrase here, it permeates everything we do. Our company’s mission is to keep it that way, no matter how large we grow. We are currently seeking to expand our Administrative Staff in all positions.
Contact HR Trish Eachen to set up an interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com