Auto technician / mechanic
Website Willrodt Ford Inc
Want to earn a competitive wage, yet live in a small town with great fishing, hunting, and outdoor opportunities? We are a family owned growing Ford dealership looking for Automotive Service Technicians. We are looking for the right candidate that has a positive attitude and willingness to work hard. Willing to pay top dollar!! Our service department is open 5 days a week Monday-Friday with no weekends! Hours: 8am to 5:30pm. Pay scale is hourly with overtime or flat line rate. Benefits include : 401(k) Matching, Employee Discount, Flexible Schedule, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid training, and Tuition Reimbursement.
• Diagnose, inspect and test vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, shock and strut replacements, air conditioning, etc.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
• Provide labor time estimates for additional automotive repairs, complete necessary paperwork and documentation
• Explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continue ongoing company and manufacturing training to stay current with changing technology and new vehicle models.
Requirements for position:
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• Previous experience as an automotive service technician a plus
• Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions
• Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
• Technical School with Automotive Degree a plus
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com