Website United Hardware
$2500 HIRING BONUS – New Employees through June 2022
Bilingual Liaison: United Hardware Distributing in Milbank, SD is seeking a full-time Bilingual Liaison.
United Hardware Distributing Co. is a distribution warehouse which provides products, retail programs and support services to hardware retailers such as Hardware Hank, Trustworthy, and Golden Rule across the Midwest, and is currently one of Milbank’s largest employers!
The community of Milbank offers a low cost of living, a wonderful school system, and a thriving economy with plenty of job opportunities. Explore the many benefits that Milbank and United Hardware have to offer!
To learn more about United Hardware, visit us at www.unitedhardware.com.
To further explore the community of Milbank, SD, please visit www.Milbanksd.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee training requirements for all areas of the warehouse with a high-level of quality and productivity results
- Communicate job duties and assist team members with understanding job expectations
- Work with managers and supervisors to evaluate and assess training and re-training needs of all team members
- Serve as a mentor to all new team members serving as a resource when they need assistance
- Assist with onboarding efforts for new employees, working with HR during the orientation process, engaging with new hires during breaks, introducing and welcoming them to their work area
- Serve as back-up to other Bilingual Training Leads for vacations or leave of absences
- Maintain safe and healthy (clean) work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- When not performing other duties of this role, perform normal warehouse functions (order filling, receiving, shipping) with possible overtime situations as business demands
- Assist supervisors and managers with investigating and documenting accidents and injuries that occur
- Assist the company with written and oral communications as needed when translating for the team members
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work and effectively interact with people from different cultural backgrounds and industries
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of warehouse distribution (including hands on experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work with and get along with people, including regular, temporary, supervisory, management employees, and non-employees. Ability to lead employees is a must.
- Ability to execute safety management
- Must be dependable, well organized, able to communicate directions for work coordination in a timely manner, and willing to support management decisions and directives
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to change with little or no notice, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written skills. Bilingual with the ability to translate both Spanish and English proficiently in both written and verbal form. This includes being sensitive to the culture of the original languages and the target languages during the translation process; and understanding different cultures in Spanish translation.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- LTD Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.