Website Toshiba America Business Solutions
As a Service Technician, you will provide excellent internal and external customer service including on-site equipment support, phone support, and follow-up. The Service Technician is essential for ensuring we follow customer service and repair standards while performing quality preventative maintenance and service calls for copiers and other equipment as scheduled. The Service Technician position is also responsible for setting up copiers, loading software, inputting network settings, loading drivers onto networks, and customizing for customers as necessary.
As part of the Office Peeps service department, the Service Technician will be working for a workplace solutions company that has been supporting businesses in South Dakota and Minnesota since 1959. We’re a family-owned business products company located in Watertown, Brookings, Madison, and Huron, South Dakota that has been in business for over 60 years.
Here’s what’s special about Office Peeps: we’re an office interior design and furniture consultancy. A company that provides, services, and maintains and even custom-builds office machines. A single source for workplace supplies, including janitorial and breakroom, school supplies and scrapbooking supplies. We work as a team to support each other and our customers.
Additional Responsibilities of the Service Technician:
· Proactively research problems and offer solutions to manager.
· Assist sales representatives with product questions, delivery and setup.
· Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner ensuring error-free work.
· Assist coworkers as directed by manager.
· Refurbish trade-in copiers for resale.
· Safely load, keep clean and organized, and drive service vehicle daily to customer calls.
· Attend on-going training when needed.
· Assist with other projects or duties as requested or as need is observed
Required Skills for the Service Technician:
· Experience, Training, or Knowledge with Copier Repair, IT, or related function
· Valid drivers license and good driving record
· Able to lift and carry heavy objects up to 50 pounds
Preferred Skills for the Service Technician:
· Past experience repairing printers and copiers
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Organized and excellent at follow-through
· High School Diploma or GED required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.