Service Support – Washbay PT
Website Titan Machinery
Titan Machinery needs to add a Service Department team member! As a Service Support individual, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Support the service department goals and customer service objectives through various tasks
- Being an Expert: Show exceptional attention to detail and pride in taking care of customers and equipment.
- Showing Commitment to Excellence: Serve customers and the team by detailing equipment and assisting with maintenance/organization of the service department.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe.
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Enjoy working hands-on with machines and equipment.
- Love to trouble-shoot, help solve problems, and leave your workspace cleaner than how you found it.
- Display strong time management skills and enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
Titan Machinery provides a generous total compensation package including the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Uniforms – 100% Paid by Titan – including laundering!
- Prescription Safety Glasses and Safety Boot Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Vehicle Discount, Enterprise Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental, Choice Hotels, Verizon Wireless, and Profile by Sanford
- Titan Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
- Ongoing Professional Training Opportunities
- Paid Time for Team Titan Volunteer Activities in your Community
- Titan Uniform/Branded Apparel Program
Titan reserves the right to adjust compensation based on factors including but not limited to: scope and geography of the position, qualifications and experience of candidates, and other business and operational conditions. Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.