Parts Sales Representative
Website Titan Machinery
Titan Machinery needs to add experienced Parts Sales Experts to our team! As a Case IH Parts Sales Representative, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Provide parts for our customers and company technicians in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Being an Expert: Be the “go to” person who knows how to quickly find the right part for every job.
- Showing Commitment to Excellence: Be proficient in using company computer and business systems, and keep products and supplies neatly organized.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 1+ years related work experience OR a high school diploma/GED
- Love interacting face-to-face and over the phone with customers.
- Enjoy organizing, arranging, and being helpful to teammates and customers.
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on product and system training
Titan Machinery provides a generous total compensation package including the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance – Titan Pays the Premium for Single Coverage!!
- Performance-based incentives
- HSA (Health Savings Account)— up to $1500 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Titan Machinery.
- 401(k) with company matching on your FIRST DAY of employment
- (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your First Day of Full-time employment!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Income Protection Products
- Identity Theft Protection
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for eligible health and dependent care costs
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Vehicle Discount, Enterprise Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental, Choice Hotels, Verizon Wireless, and Profile by Sanford
- Titan Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
- Titan Paid Bereavement Leave
- Ongoing Professional Training Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
- Paid time for #TeamTitan Volunteer Activities in your Community
- Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Paid Time Off
- Titan Uniform/Branded Apparel Program
Titan reserves the right to adjust compensation based on factors including but not limited to: scope and geography of the position, qualifications and experience of candidates, and other business and operational conditions. Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.