Website Stevens Community Medical Center
Caring is our Reason for Being
Part-time or full-time position available for an LPN or CMA to join our clinic team. Working as a float with a variety of practices to deliver timely, quality patient health care services. This position includes every-other weekend (9am-12:30pm) working in our Urgent and Respiratory Clinics.
Skills and Abilities required:
· Ability to communicate effectively with physician, patient, public and other staff
· Knowledge of clinical technical skills
· Must demonstrate sensitivity with confidential information
· Strong organization and planning skills
· Comfortable working with computer systems and willingness to learn and use programs.
· Participates in activities directed towards continuous improvement within the department
· Demonstrates a commitment to assuring customer satisfaction.
· Ability to adapt to varied situations
Skills and Abilities preferred:
· Working knowledge of EPIC electronic health record system.
· Clinical Experience.
New grads welcome to apply!
Sign-on bonus available:
$1,500 for FT LPN/CMA with experience
$750 for PT LPN/CMA with experience
$1,000 for FT LPN/CMA with no experience
$500 for PT LPN/CMA with no experience
Applications accepted until position filled
To apply for this job please visit www.scmcinc.org.