Website Siouxland Trailer Sales
Siouxland Trailer Sales is a semi trailer repair shop specializing in tank trailer work. We are a CT Testing facility with an R-Stamp Certification, equipped to handle tank work/repairs and 5 year/annual inspections.
Currently seeking a well-rounded mechanic & welder interested in expanding into tank testing, repairs, and general fabrication.
- mechanical background
- aluminum and stainless welding experience
- must have ability to MIG AND TIG weld
- must provide own basic tools
- *Please note*: a MIG & TIG welding test will be required upon interview
Other duties may include but not limited to:
- perform preventative maintenance and DOT inspections
- diagnose electrical issues
- troubleshoot and repair brake systems – remove and replace brakes, brake drums, hubs, seals, bearings, races and associated parts
- repair or replace chassis components – springs, spring hangers, equalizers, axles, other air system components
STS is a dynamic company offering highly competitive wages, incentive program, insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Work Hours: Full-time from 8:00am to 4:30pm M-F with some overtime.
Siouxland Trailer Sales
47090 273rd St.
Harrisburg, SD 57032
Directions: Take exit 71 off of I-29 and head east 1/4 mile.
Please attach resume or email shania@siouxlandtrailer for a copy of an application
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org