Line Operator- Part Time
Website Saputo Cheese USA, Inc,
We are hiring for several line operators in Big Stone City, SD! Join a team of roll-up-your-sleevers who are passionate about crafting delicious dairy products our customers and consumers enjoy. Visit Saputo.com/careers and apply today!
This position is responsible for product staging, machine setup and operation while working as part of a team to manage conversion and packing of cheese products to meet inventory needs.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Assure the type and quality of cheese being used matches customer specifications, food safety and quality standards, and efficiency standards through product inspections.
- Assure the machine is setup correctly for the run prior to processing cheese.
- Neatly, accurately and legibly maintain all records and documentation.
- Perform minor maintenance and/or Preventative Maintenance (PM) to equipment.
- Promotes and maintains accurate communications between Supervisors, Line Leads, Shipping and Maintenance on all shifts and sanitation.
Who Is Right For The Role
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Safety Data Sheets, pallet tickets, and order sheets, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- Recent manufacturing experience as an operator demonstrating mechanical aptitude, highly preferred.
What can Saputo Do for You?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To apply for this job please visit www.saputo.com.