Production Coordinator- Night Shift & Weekends Only
Website Saputo Cheese USA, Inc,
Our best comes from our people — each of our expertise, talents and passion. As our Company continues to evolve, it’s our people that continue to drive our success as a leading global dairy processor. We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Production Coordinator role provides analysis of the production execution transactions that occur on the shop floor and close process orders in near real time. Additionally, acts as liaison between operators and supervisors during shift to analyze opportunities for operational efficiency.
What You’ll Do At Saputo
- Review open process orders by running various reports through SAP.
- Work with stakeholders to track down and rectify entry errors.
- Ensure packaging and other non-batch managed materials are correctly back flushed through each process order.
- Assist with planning and scheduling daily operations of the plant to make the most efficient and effective use of personnel and equipment in producing the desired quality and quantity of products.
- Recommend changes to manufacturing procedures when necessary to maintain product specifications, minimize waste, improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
Who Is Right For The Role
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- Mechanical/analytical abilities and understanding of production process
- Ability to gain proficiency in computer operation programs such as Excel and SAP.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
What Can Saputo Do For You?
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation and benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC. are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To apply for this job please visit www.saputo.com.