Website Saputo Cheese USA, Inc,
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more, visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
This position is responsible for keeping the facility operating and perform a wide range of repair tasks across the plant.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Respond to breakdowns and problems with line startups; follow preventative maintenance schedules on equipment.
- Layout and install new/different equipment or processing lines.
- Make repairs and complete overhauls as required; keep records on support systems and their performance.
- Maintain open communication with operators to ensure any equipment problem is assessed and repaired as quickly as possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Who Is Right For The Role
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of related maintenance experience
- Ability to read and write effectively in English
- Possess basic understanding and job skills to weld and fabricate including drilling, sawing, welding, grinding and polishing
- Possess understanding of electrical, electronic, troubleshooting of PLCs, steam, pneumatic, hydraulic, digital and analog theory, infrared temperature sensors
What can Saputo Do for You?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To apply for this job please visit www.saputo.com.