Website Saputo Cheese USA, Inc,
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more, visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
This position is responsible for safely packaging quality cheese product of various sized cuts and sanitation of the equipment.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Assure the type and quality of cheese being used matches the customer specifications and food safety and quality standards through product inspections.
- Assure all necessary and correct supplies are available on the line before running the product.
- Assure the correct cheese and amount is ready to cut before the next order is ready to run.
- Separate, label and record different types of trim accurately.
- Neatly, accurately and legibly maintain all records and documentation.
Who Is Right For The Role
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Safety Data Sheets, pallet tickets, and order sheets, etc.
- Strong verbal an written communication skills. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or food production preferred, but not required.
What can Saputo Do for You?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To apply for this job please visit www.saputo.com.