Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
Website Saputo Cheese USA, Inc,
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more, visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
This position is responsible for maintaining, operating, inspecting and repairing various types of ammonia refrigeration equipment.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Service and perform preventative maintenance, adhering to required schedule for plant and warehouse refrigeration equipment
- Responsible for pumps downs and start-ups of ammonia equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve mechanical, electrical and refrigeration issues in the plant- respond to breakdowns immediately regardless of day or time
- Perform daily recordkeeping and inspections including preparation of appropriate reports as required, performing daily water testing on all evaporative water condensers to ensure water conditions are within specification
- Ensure correct adjustments and repairs are completed to maintain optimal efficiency
Who Is Right For The Role
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years Industrial Maintenance Certification highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years ammonia refrigeration experience required
- Working knowledge of AC and DC power and control voltages, PLC VFD drives and process instrumentation
- Effective troubleshooting skills; must be able to systematically diagnose electrical/mechanical problems
- Basic computer hardware and software skills
What can Saputo Do for You?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To apply for this job please visit www.saputo.com.