Assistant Superintendent/Lead Forman
Reynolds Construction Management
Based out of Sioux Falls, SD, Reynolds Construction Management, is a general contracting firm dedicated to providing clients with the complete design/build package.
RCM aims to make the construction process enjoyable and beneficial and to exceed expectations through successful planning, design & construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain construction schedule that coincide with milestone schedule, and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
· Actively seeking effective ways to put work in place
· Perform quality control duties regarding the work being performed
· Planning and coordination of all labor, materials, & equipment required to complete a project
· Coordinate all construction services and activities, including required inspections with authorized local jurisdiction
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants and vendors to ensure timely project completion
· Monitor subcontractors and vendor for compliance with, and execution of, their contracted scope of work
· Identify and address subcontractor and vendor non-compliance with safety, quality of work or scheduling
· Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate that work
· Manage job site for material storage, equipment, daily reports, and employee parking
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution
· Facilitate team development and growth, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable
· Assist with shop drawing review
· Provide input on procurement schedule to coincide with construction schedule
· Cultivate positive culture on construction site
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
· Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives, establish credibility and influence others.
· Strong planning and organizational skills, including a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Strong customer focus
· Competent to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
· Demonstrate interpersonal and presentation skills for frequent contact with clients and co-workers.
· Highly developed problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
· Mature leader who maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude, integrity and social/cultural awareness and sensitivity.
· Possess a valid state issued driver’s license and evidence of insurability
· Knowledge of general safe work practices
· Manage change, embraces new ideas, team player, disagrees constructively
· Competitive Wages
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Bonus Potential
· Health Insurance
· 401K with Company Match
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org