TELLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Title: Part-Time Teller/Customer Service Representative
Employer: Reliabank www.reliabank.com
Reports to: Branch Manager/Sales and Service Manager
The main functions of the teller/customer service representative will be to greet and assist customers with various in-person transactions, answer and assist customers over the phone, and open new accounts as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet and assist new and existing customers as they enter the bank.
· Conduct a variety of banking transactions including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, savings bonds, certificates of deposit, IRA’s, and/or loan transactions.
· Open new demand deposit accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, IRAs, etc. for customers as needed.
· Sell additional products to customers and participate in various retail product campaigns the bank initiates.
· Refer customers to appropriate bank staff as needed.
· Perform services in accordance with bank standards, policies, and procedures regarding document inspection, signature and amount verification, etc.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
· Able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations.
· Respond sensitively to the needs and priorities of the customer; recognize and take appropriate action to meet their needs and establish an effective working relationship with customers to gain their respect and loyalty.
· Project a positive image of the bank to all internal and external customers.
· Maintains confidentiality of customers’ account information and follows established policies and procedures in responding to inquiries and requests.
High School Diploma is required. Banking experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Reliabank is an equal opportunity employer. Member FDIC.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 128
Estelline, SD 57234
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com