Customer Driven Liquid & Dry Fertilizer Blending Company.
Our client-focused company needs an experienced, reliable, well-organized Facility Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency. The Facility Manager will provide order fulfillment through product knowledge, production blending through specialized fertilizer equipment along with facility maintenance and expansion. Communication skills are a must and you must have the skills to direct workforce, answer questions, respond to calls and emails, create maintenance procedures, and maintain production materials. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate. If you are an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, has a strong work ethic and a background in agriculture or farming, we want to hear from you.
Facility Manager responsibilities
1. Oversee the Production office, including answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
2. Coordinate shipping/receiving
3. Ensure all defective equipment is repaired or replaced as soon as possible in an economic fashion so as not to infringe on the smooth running of the plant
4. Order and maintain levels of production materials
5. Perform basic accounting tasks, including inventory management, Bill of Lading and budget tracking
6. Assist office manager with budget allocation in accordance with guidelines and authority limits
7. Maintain Facility, Production and Maintenance records in accordance with requirements
8. Make necessary authorized purchases from suppliers to maintain production outflow.
9. Periodically review existing supply arrangements to ensure that the best deals are being obtained, taking quality and timeliness into consideration.
10. Undertake administrative duties for the Pedogenesis Production staff
11. Ensure confidentiality is maintained of client and staff information, and keep staff details up to date
12. Assist staff in making travel arrangements, as required
13. Maintain and supervise efficient filing systems of Facility, Production and maintenance records.
14. Ensure the facility and production inventory is kept up to date.
Facility Manager qualifications and skills
· Associates degree, B.S. or B.A. or relevant experience
· Two or more years experience in a professional agricultural facility with facility and production management experience.
· Experience with employee direction, order fulfillment, scheduling, shipping/receiving and budgeting.
· Excellent organization and negotiating skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with willingness to learn.
· Self-starter. Able to operate autonomously and efficiently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org