Clinic Care Team – LPN or CMA
Website Ortonville Area Health Services
What you can expect being an LPN or CMA in the Clinic:
– Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of patients according to the mission statement of Ortonville Area Health Services.
– Participates in and evaluates total patient care through general nursing duties in a fast-paced environment, caring for patients’ birth to geriatric.
– Provides an assortment of skills and duties according to scope of practice during direct patient care under the delegation of the RN or provider of the team.
– This staff member must be dependable, dedicated, and passionate.
– This staff member must be able to take an initiative in meeting the needs of the entire clinic team throughout each day.
– Current LPN license in Minnesota (will need SD license process started at time of hire) or Current CMA certificate with the American Association of Medical Assistants (both LPN and CMA certificate cannot have current disciplinary actions pending).
– Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation. Ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
Hours and Pay:
- Full time (72-80 hours per pay period) LPN or CMA position in the Clinic, Monday through Friday
- Rotating weekend during clinic hours, usually 1 weekend every 6 weeks
- Healthcare Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement, and additional benefits available
- $41,000-$56,000 a year
To apply for this job please visit ortonvilleareahealthservices.applytojob.com.