Sales Agronomy Apprenticeship
Nutrien Ag Solutions
We are looking for individuals that want to have a successful career in Agronomy Sales.
Success comes from proper skills training. This opportunity is different from others in the industry because you will develop those skills over a 12 to 24-month apprenticeship period. You will mentor under our “in-house” crop consulting branches in Northeast Nebraska and Southeast South Dakota. The end goal will be placement at a Nutrien Ag Solutions retail facility as a full-time Sales Agronomist.
What you’ll do:
· Learn the agricultural input business from experienced mentors invested in seeing you succeed.
· Crop consulting (full season, both in-field and winter planning).
· Soil sampling (and corresponding variable rate recommendations).
· Interpersonal skill development through continuous customer interaction.
· Develop a strong understanding of agricultural inputs and successful sales processes at our branches.
· Learn how to develop and grow your own clientele / book of business.
What you will bring:
· University/College degree preferred, in lieu of degree, 2+ years agriculture experience and high school diploma or equivalent required
· Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
· Clean driving record
· Prefer 2+ years’ experience using standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry, as well as, the general understanding of operations at a retail location.
· Sales experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org