National trade association seeks a full time Accounts Coordinator. The ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor. This position is a great opportunity for an efficient, highly organized, self-motivated individual, who works well in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Qualified individuals must have strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with fellow employees and members of the organization at all levels. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks. Some travel may be required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable as needed
- Coordinate all functions of the Tower Family Foundation including:
- Coordinate communication with Board of Directors, Advisory Committee and Endowment Committee
- Recording minutes
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Monthly reconciliation
- Coordinate annual report
- Assist with events (auctions, etc.)
- Coordinate and distribute press releases
- Assist with NATE-TFF Golf Committee and coordination of Annual Golf Event
- Coordinate NATE Annual Report
- Coordinate/distribute NATE News and WON Newsletter via Campaign Monitor software
- Produce, proofread, and coordinate production and distribution of printed association and marketing materials
- Update and monitor NATE and Tower Family Foundation websites
- Capability of lifting 25 pounds
Benefits include health and life insurance, pension plan, paid holidays, and vacation. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Position open until filled. Please do not telephone nor visit in person. Send cover letter, resume, and references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com