Are you skilled in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems on equipment? Do you enjoy collaborating with others who have maintenance expertise to find solutions to problems related to automated and manufacturing facility machinery?
If this sounds like you, consider joining Marvin as a Controls Technician. You will be responsible for observing equipment to provide feedback to our Maintenance Supervisors, working in collaboration to tackle problems.
Highlights of your role:
– Work closely with Maintenance Supervisors, and provide feedback and suggestions prior to any implementation of controls changes, such as wiring, programming, or part changes
– Observe the functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards or problems
– Learn the skills required to navigate PLC Programming
– Work efficiently with our work order system (EAM) to document repairs and PM maintenance throughout the plant
– Trace problems using electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic components
– Maintain backups of programs from all electrical devices
– Use a digital multimeter accurately
– Concisely and accurately document set points and parameters for equipment
Select the schedule that works best for you!
– Day Shift: work Monday – Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays from 5:30 am until 3:30 pm.
– Evening Shift: work Monday – Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays from 3:30 pm until 1:30 am.
– Weekend Shift: work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 6:00 am until 6:00 pm and enjoy 4 days off each week.
You’re a good fit if you have:
– Experience in a closely related role, 2 years of experience preferred
– An Associate’s Degree in a related field is strongly preferred
– The ability to obtain forklift and aerial platform licenses
– Enterprise Asset Management software experience and the ability to accurately use Microsoft Office Suite programs
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.