Central Office Network Systems Engineer
Website Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative, Inc. (ITC)
Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative (ITC), an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Clear Lake and Brookings, SD is considering applications for a full time Central Office Network Systems Engineer based out of the Clear Lake, SD, location. ITC is a progressive telecommunications company that provides voice, video, and data services over fiber optic facilities to nearly 15,000 customers located in northeastern SD and western MN.
Qualified applicants must carry a valid driver’s license and must have a minimum of a two-year degree from an accredited post-secondary institution. A degree in Telecommunications, Networking, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent related experience is preferred.
Some of the primary duties will include:
• Design, configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of network transport equipment.
• Setup and monitoring of Network Management Systems.
• Setup, configuration, and support of Hosted VOIP systems.
• Maintain and repair Central Office switching, fiber electronics, broadband and power plant- equipment.
• Configure, install, and support Ethernet special access circuits.
• Great computer skills.
• Ability to work independently and make sound technical decisions using information at hand.
• Ability to be on-call.
Reporting Requirements: Reports to the Clear Lake, SD office.
All qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to: Joshua Cokens, ITC, PO Box 920, Clear Lake, SD 57226 or email to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org