Assistant Feedyard Manager
If you have a passion for livestock and want to make an impact in the daily operations of a progressive cattle feedlot, Hollywood Feeders is looking to add you to their team. Working closely with the Feedyard Manager, this role will assist in the management of the Feedyard.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys hands on work, is dependable, driven and has a strong attention to detail. This person needs to be a self-starter and have the initiative to complete the responsibilities listed below.
· Oversee daily care of cattle – pen walking and treating and pulling as needed
· Maintain records of pulls/treatments/deaths
· Daily Maintenance of Pens & Waterers
· Manure scraping/piling
· Bedding of Cattle
· Sort, load, process, receive, and ship incoming and outgoing cattle
· Assist Feedyard Manager with:
o Vaccinations/implant/worming of cattle
· Weekend/holiday feeding when applicable
· Unloading incoming feedstuffs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org