Accountant (Inventory Payables)
Website Hefty Seed Company
Hefty Seed Company
Hefty Seed Company is a progressive, rapidly growing agriculture retailer that is seeking an accountant with strong Excel and analytical skills to join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to multitask while paying great attention to detail along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for processing invoices for our inventory purchases and ensuring payments are made in a timely manner.
• Review bills of lading and shipping documents as compared to invoices.
• Must work closely with inventory department to ensure invoice quantity matches received quantity and product accuracy.
• Monitor and maintain vendor prepay balances so that funds are used in compliance with vendor agreements.
• Ability to problem solve and complete complex reconciliations using excel tools where possible.
• Establish and maintain working relationship with new and existing vendors.
• Monthly reconciliation of vendor statements to accounting system.
• Must by familiar with standard shipping documents.
Qualifications include ability to maintain confidentiality, positive attitude while working with co-workers, vendors and customers, strong analytical, organizational and math skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, and financial system software experience.
Job Type: Full-time position which offers competitive wages and full benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org