Website Hander Inc. Plumbing & Heating
Hander Inc. Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic to join our growing company. We are committed to providing excellent service in commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential plumbing and heating. Our mission is to provide total client satisfaction while maintaining efficient, cost effective service.
· Determines equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
· Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
· Corrects deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
· Verifies performance by conducting tests, adjusting controls and systems.
· Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
· Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org