Robotic & Conventional Dairy Equipment Service Specialist
Website GENEX Cooperative
Farm Systems is looking for two Robotic & Conventional Dairy Equipment Service Specialists that will be covering areas across Western MN, Brookings SD, Watertown, SD or Fargo ND to travel to many different dairy farms in these areas to provide professional service on their dairy equipment (VMS and/or conventional), scheduled maintenance, and updates on new products and equipment that is available.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Service and maintenance to robotic or conventional dairy equipment systems
- Provide customers with proper training in the use of their dairy equipment
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers to ensure they understand all systems, any parts/maintenance being done, and upgrade options available
- Maintain a list of potential customers to promote sales of products and services
- Ensure accurate invoicing for services performed
- Manage inventory turnover, collection of accounts receivables, and ongoing training in new products
- Promote and adhere to safety in the workplace
- Two-year associate degree with 2-5 years of previous dairy equipment service experience
- Able to travel to customer dairy farms
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be motivated and have strong communication skills
- Have good organization skills, mechanical skills, and can work in a farming environment which frequently includes working outside
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted on occasion
- Willingness to grow and develop both personally and professionally
Deadline to submit applications and assessments: 2/16/2021. This posting may close prior to the deadline date if the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit genex.coop.