#135877 Data Analyst Intern
Website First Bank & Trust
Assisting the Data Engagement team with work that includes designing, maintaining, and automating reports and delivery; testing results; researching data sources; assisting internal customers in the use of data engagement tools and technology.
This candidate should be working on a bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in one of the following: Economics, Business, Accounting, Mathematics, or Computer Science. T-SQL and Microsoft Office familiarity is preferred. This person must possess analytical, excellent inter-personal communication and customer service skills, the ability to stay organized, prioritize, and exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgement. FBT will not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
1. Work effectively with internal customers to improve the quality of data and reporting; understand specific customer, management, and departmental needs; perform analysis of data and design reports.
2. Make improvements and benefits that could be derived from modifications or automation of existing reports and manual processes.
3. Assist with research, analysis, build, and maintenance of automated reports using various software applications, PBI, and SQL language.
4. Thoroughly test data integrity of new or modified reports.
5. Contribute to departmental procedures which outline instructions for completion of all required reports, department deliverables, and blueprints for automated reports.
6. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and accuracy; decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
7. Act in accordance with FBT Policies and Procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org