#137217 Sharepoint/Power Platform Intern
Website First Bank & Trust
This person will assist in designing, developing, maintaining, and automating SharePoint solutions using Power Platform, testing results, and routine system and access maintenance.
This person should be pursuing an associate degree in computer science or related field. This person must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills. Strong knowledge of M365 Office programs is required, and some knowledge of webpage development is preferred.
1. Assist with development and testing of business process automation solutions.
2. Assist in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of web pages, custom forms, and workflows.
3. Support end users with SharePoint and Power Platform development.
4. Maintain SharePoint user permissions in accordance with policies and procedures.
5. Assist in creating and maintaining technical documentation of all processes.
6. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and accuracy; understand specific customer, management, and departmental needs; decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
7. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com