Website ESCO Mfg. Inc.
Wholesale Electric Sign Manufacturer
Job Description: Create artwork representation and specifications documentation used for customer sign off and for use by production in the fabrication of signage products.
– Modify customer’s existing artwork for production needs.
– Create artwork & logo’s for customer’s signage needs.
– Document specifications required for signage on drawings sent to customer & production.
– Review sales work orders for accuracy and communicate if errors are found.
– Field questions about artwork/designs from sales staff, production & customers.
– Convert customer file formats to usable documents used internally.
– Superimpose artwork into digital file pictures supplied by customers.
– Stay current design elements/techniques that are trending.
– Pre-pair CNC files for cutting on vinyl plotters.
– Pre-pair high resolution digital files for printing on large format digital printer.
– Pre-pair digital files for electronic billboard.
– Pre-pair digital files for static billboard.
– Maintain, organize and clean up files stored on servers.
– Create different types of media for marketing purposes.
– Create content for company websites & Facebook pages.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Software used: Flexi Expert, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, CorelDraw, MS Office.
Personal Attributes Necessary: Well organized, multitasking, creative, attention to detail, color sense, verbal communication, confident, critical thinker, analytical, time management, independent worker & problem solver.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree in Graphic Design and/or 1 to 2 years of experience in a Graphic Design related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com