Website empirical foods
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
– Maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial electronic equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, communication cables, power distribution cables and wiring as required. Reports to and communicates with Systems Engineering management on projects or problems relative to maintenance of plant.
– Assemble and disassemble equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining and establishing high maintenance standards. Ensuring all procedures are carefully followed.
– Assist as directed in production start-up and shut-down activities, and R&D testing activities which may include wiring, unwiring and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
– Responding and providing corrective action to alarms or out of parameter readings. Activities may include reviewing control logic, checking set points and testing electrical wiring.
– Accurately maintains company required performance and maintenance records for electronic and electrical equipment.
– Monitor usage of various systems such as chemical tanks and boiler systems. Repair of lights, replacing bulbs and lines as needed.
– Ensures all systems engineering tasks are performed and completed in a timely manner. Must take responsibility for all actions. Performing required preventative maintenance tasks such as checking or changing filters, testing water tanks, verify scale weight accuracy, checking print and apply label systems, etc.
– Provides a quick response to equipment problems to keep vital machinery operational. Provide proactive response to uncompleted projects or potential issues or hazards observed. Constantly observing plant conditions to ensure plant production runs efficiently.
– Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
– Performs all other duties as assigned.
– Ability to read blueprints, schematic diagrams and electrical code
– Strong analytical and evaluating skills to troubleshoot various precision equipment.
– General computer knowledge and proficiency.
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees in both written and verbal form.
– 5 years or more related electrical work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
– Two year vocational school in electrical mechanical related field or equivalent preferred.
– Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
– This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
– Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
– Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
– Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org