Website empirical foods
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
– Assist with projects and tasks associated with the installation of new and test systems.
– Assist with implementation of equipment and instrumentation related to the projects assigned.
– Assist with mechanical and process observation, fact finding, communication of results, and recommend improvements or alterations.
– Responsible for and self-starts fact finding, and communication required to improve, alter, or eliminate issues.
– Repair, service, adjust and test equipment such as air systems, electrical wiring, electrical assemblies, and hardware.
– Assembles and disassembles equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards. Assembles wires and electrical components, installs electrical assemblies and hardware.
– Determines integrity of individual components such as: control loops (ex: 4-20ma), instrumentation, PLC hardware, control power, etc. to affect a quick repair for down equipment, processes, or facilities.
– Conduct end-to-end troubleshooting starting with power and logic and ending with the input and output equipment or instruments.
– Collaborates and communicates effectively with other employees to improve execution of tasks.
– Translates learnings from troubleshooting and downtime repair to continuous improvement steps that eliminate the root cause.
– Will utilize both hand and power tools effectively while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
– May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
– Immediately reports and/or repairs any problems noted during shift. Communicates across the organization as needed to allocate appropriate resources.
– Will maintain the integrity of and follow all applicable procedures and processes.
– Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accomdation.
– Performs all other duties as assigned. Focus areas will vary dramatically depending on the type of operation. For example, a distribution facility may require intensive knowledge of cranes, where a production facility may require detailed knowledge of automated vehicles, processing and food packaging equipment, centrifuges, pumps, grinding systems, etc.
– Relevant mechanical and electrical/electronic background and experience in servicing precision machine parts.
– Applies Standard Troubleshooting Approaches
– Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
– Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics.
– Position requires strong observation, analytical and evaluation skills to report on and troubleshoot various types of precision equipment.
– Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
– Maintain knowledge of drawing, blueprints, schematics and inspection manuals relevant to job.
– Qualified applicants must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.).
– Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
– Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
– This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting.
– Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
– Strong computer skills.
– Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org