Dynamic Engineering is an ISO9001:2015 precision machine shop in Watertown, SD that produces a large variety of high-quality parts for a wide range of industries.
We are searching for skilled Machinists!
Dynamic Engineering offers competitive wages and a full benefits package
1 shift CNC Machinist:
7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with an option of getting off at 12:00pm on Fridays.
5 hours OT every week, with additional OT available.
Duties and Tasks:
· Set-up and operate a variety of CNC machines including 3,4, and 5 axis mills, simple and multi-tasking lathes with and without milling, and grinders
· Create and edit CNC programs.
· Interpret blueprints to produce products that meet or exceed customer specifications
· Follow existing and create new set-up procedures
· Use precision measuring tools and equipment including CMM’s
· Maintain working knowledge of CNC programing, including G and M codes
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by performing daily housekeeping duties
· Capable of running multiple machines
· Set-up and operate machine tending robots
· Take ownership of your work and be accountable for your actions
· Maintain reliable attendance and a positive attitude
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Previous manufacturing experience
· Ability to perform basic math functions including basic trigonometry
· Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
· Health insurance– $40 per pay period option for employee health insurance
· Dental insurance – no charge for employee coverage
· Life insurance – no charge for family coverage
· Short term disability
· Generous 401k match
· 8 paid holidays
· 3 weeks vacation
Dynamic Engineering is a Drug-Free Workplace and conducts pre-employment drug and background screening and random drug screening.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com