Full Time Maintenance Tech. Positions
Website Dakota Tube, Inc.
Family Owned business located in the Watertown Area
Full Time and Part Time Maintenance Tech Positions – looking for all shifts,
· 18 years of age
· HS Graduate, or GED equivalent, or compensating work experience
· Responsible and Reliable Attendance
· Willingness to Learn
· Troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment as required, including Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical systems
· Assist in locating new equipment suited for Dakota Tube when directed; Set up new equipment
· Add safety devices to machines including mechanical fit-up and electrical design.
· Maintain building and grounds as required
· Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks on all equipment
Dakota Tube, Inc. is a 3rd generation family-owned company. We are the #1 tube manufacturing company in North America. We manufacture tube assembles which are most often used in hydraulic systems. Dakota Tube, Inc. is unique in the industry; we are the fastest growing company with the most new contracts, but we are still small enough that our employees and management team are on a first name basis. Teamwork is not an empty motivational phrase here, it permeates everything we do. Our company’s mission is to keep it that way, no matter how large we grow.
Contact HR to set up an interview and tour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org