Website Crestone Companies
Job Description: Financial Admin
The finance administrator is responsible for performing a variety of financial and administrative duties. They are responsible for strategizing on and planning for financial goals by working daily to achieve and maintain the financial health of our organization. A finance administrator will maintain accurate records and is required to always remain compliant with all laws and company policies. This means our financial administrator will have high ethics, integrity, and accountability. The Finance admin will also be responsible for front desk customer service. Greeting, assisting, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
• Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location. Supplying them with refreshments
• Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages as necessary.
• Maintains a clean and inviting atmosphere.
• Receives mail, documents, and packages.
• Performs administrative and clerical support tasks for the President, PM’s and Accounting/HR team.
• Type up forms, letters, and other documents as required.
• Track’s lien waivers for all projects.
• Data entry and maintenance of receipts; including reconciliation of credit cards for the Builders division and maintain filling of receipts for Crestone Companies.
• Maintain necessary files, documentation, and organization for project binders
• Invoicing for AP.
• Assist in preparation of tax documents.
• Responsible for vendor maintenance; including invoicing, COI’s and excise exemptions.
• Performs basic filing and record-keeping for necessary files.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Strong Technical Skills
• Ability to work through and overcome stressful situations.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong data entry skills for expense reports.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and Accounts Payable processes.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Familiarity within the construction industry preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar preferred.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
To apply for this job please visit crestonecompanies.hireclick.com.