Website Crenlo Engineered Cabs
Built to last - our goal is to be your partner of choice.
We provide high-quality, on-time supply of engineered cabs to top OEM manufacturers in the agriculture, construction, forestry, military, mining, rail, and specialty truck markets. Our mission from concept design to volume production is leveraging our engineering innovations, manufacturing capabilities, and leadership team’s commitment to continuous improvement to deliver the best customer experience and build relationships that withstand the test of time. While our technology has evolved over the years, our concern for exceeding customer expectations has never changed.
The Welder is responsible for set-up and operation of advanced welding equipment. This position uses expertise to solve problems and eliminate scrap, rework and downtime while effectively repairing defective products. The appearance of the repair work must be at an acceptable level and meet high quality standards. The Welder is also responsible for operating robotic welding machines as needed and for making sure all work is done to specification. A successful candidate is a self-motivated multitasker that utilizes a strong work ethic to ensure all quality levels are met.
• Plans details of working procedure.
• Inspects finished product for completeness and conformance to all quality assurance procedures.
• Safely operates all advanced level welding equipment including robotic welding.
• Sets up, troubleshoots and makes advanced adjustments welding machines as needed to maintain good production and quality.
• Utilizes as weld training contact for weld lines and provides mentoring to new welders.
• Participates in improvement planning – modification of weld procedures to increase safety, efficiency, and quality.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, work order instructions, weld symbols and operate required tools involved in position.
• Basic data entry skills for maintenance breakdown calls.
• Good problem solving skills, safety practices and attention to quality.
• Must be able to handle physical, repetitive work and be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours a day.
• 1 year weld experience preferred but not required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
We are dedicated to the belief that people are our most important asset. In filling job openings every effort is expended to find candidates within Crenlo, its divisions or subsidiaries. Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and apply to those that help further their career goals.
Crenlo Engineered Cabs is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.