Assembly – 1st Shift
Website Crenlo Engineered Cabs
Built to last - our goal is to be your partner of choice.
We provide high-quality, on-time supply of engineered cabs to top OEM manufacturers in the agriculture, construction, forestry, military, mining, rail, and specialty truck markets. Our mission from concept design to volume production is leveraging our engineering innovations, manufacturing capabilities, and leadership team’s commitment to continuous improvement to deliver the best customer experience and build relationships that withstand the test of time. While our technology has evolved over the years, our concern for exceeding customer expectations has never changed.
The Assembler installs parts on and in cabs properly, timely, safely and efficiently using summarized bills of material. Also responsible for setting up the area with all needed parts based on knowledge of the unit. This role inspects the material for any deficiencies and makes sure that all are corrected before moving the cab to the end of the assembly line. A successful candidate is a detail oriented, multi-tasker with the ability to handle assignments efficiently and accurately.
• Sets up area by stocking parts bins and parts shelves with parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled using summarized bills of material.
• Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners as required.
• Installs windows, mirrors, wire harness, wipers, inside panels, lights, and other necessary components per assembly drawing using pneumatic as well as hand tools.
• Performs inspection to assure paint and cab meets quality standards, electrical systems work correctly, the cab does not leak, and to assure all parts are installed and installed correctly.
• Assures deficiencies are corrected as needed.
• Completes and forwards required paperwork.
• Moves completed cab to the end of the assembly line.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions
• Basic math skills
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with as few variables as possible
• Ability to read assembly drawings
• Ability to frequently bend and stoop
• Must be able to stand for extended period of time and exert moderate to heavy physical effort with a minimum lifting requirement of up to 50 pounds
• Must be willing to travel as needed via most efficient means
• Must be physically able to access all areas of the plant and grounds
• Manufacturing experience a plus
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are dedicated to the belief that people are our most important asset. In filling job openings every effort is expended to find candidates within Crenlo, its divisions or subsidiaries. Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and apply to those that help further their career goals.
Crenlo Engineered Cabs is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.