Software Developer / Programmer
CitiTech Systems, Inc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate software developer who wants to continue to improve technical skills and work in a non-corporate environment. CitiTech Systems is a small software company looking for a full-time developer or more. Remote applicants welcome. (However, we are not interested in consultants/freelance at this time.)
Since we are looking to move to web and/or mobile (cross-platform), skills in this area are highly desirable. ESRI GIS (both desktop and web) is also highly desirable. Tech support for our customers and maintenance for the existing desktop application will also be a part of the applicant’s responsibilities. Lastly, the candidate we are looking for will need to take the initiative but also know when to ask questions, organize/manage multiple priorities, and work well with other developers.
We offer a laid-back environment with flexible hours. Veterans are encouraged to apply. This is a full-time position, but it could start out being part-time (with the expectation of staying on full-time after graduation) for those still attending school. Wages DOE/Q.
* Experience working with ESRI ArcGIS (primarily in web but desktop is also desirable).
* Experience with .NET (4.5+), Visual Studio (2012+) and Team Foundation Server (2012+).
* Strong understanding of MVC/MVVM and Object-oriented programming (OOP).
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years’ experience.
* Database programming with Oracle and/or SQL Server.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to test, debug, and code applications.
* Perform weekly/daily responsibilities on tasks as assigned.
* Experience with Crystal Reports or other report generators
* 1 Week (after 1 year) then 2 Weeks (after 2 years) of Paid Vacation.
* Profit-Sharing (after 1 year).
* Retirement (after 3 years).
* Unemployment Insurance (UI).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com