Part-time Visitor’s Service Worker at Bramble Park Zoo
Website Bramble Park Zoo
Rate of Pay: $11.00 – $11.25 per hour, depending on experience.
Hours: Hours vary between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; weekdays, weekends and holidays. Summer hours vary between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm; weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Duties: Under the supervision of the Office Specialist II and zoo personnel, the daily operation of the admissions, concessions and gift areas. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Operation of the cash registers and concession equipment
2. Taking admissions and concession/gift shop money
3. Providing concessions, gifts and general information to the public
4. Opening and closing routines
5. Maintenance of a clean facility
6. Selling Lake Area Zoological Society memberships
7. May assist with educational programs
8. Other duties as assigned
Desirable Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must be at least 16 years of age; must demonstrate the ability to operate a cash register and other concession equipment; must be accurate with admissions and revenues; must have a working knowledge of positive public relations; must be able to give directions to patrons.
Send City of Watertown application or call:
Kim Konrad, Office Specialist II
Bramble Park Zoo
PO Box 910
Watertown, SD 57201-0910
605-882-5232 – FAX
Updated: 3/7/23 KK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com